Generic Shooter Sample Project for Unreal Engine 4
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This asset is only compatible with Unreal Engine 4 only. This is an Unreal Engine 4 project and can only be opened within Unreal Engine 4.
Requires Unreal Engine 4 version 4.12.5+.
This is the same asset that is available on Epic's Official Marketplace, except if you buy this through Itch.io you will get a discount as you will not be able to automatically receive updates through Epic's Launcher. All updates will be available at no additional cost here as well.
This 100% Blueprint project is the quickest and easiest way to rapidly put together and iterate on a multiplayer first or third person shooter game.
Over 1300 copies sold across all marketplaces!
• First person and Third person camera views
• Full support for multiplayer
• Includes Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch game modes
• Configurable options such as round timer and friendly fire
• Randomly chosen teams with team name and team color support
• In-game Chat
• In-game Scoreboards
• In-game Kill Feed
• Configurable Instant Hit and Projectile weapons
• Includes basic pistol, rifle, grenade launcher, and rocket launcher weapons
• Includes very basic placeholder animations for first and third person
• Weapons can be dropped, behave as physics objects, and can be picked back up
• Ammo pickups
• Hit markers and take damage indicators
• Includes ready to use main menu
• Persistent settings menu
• Functional server list*
• Customizable player hats
• ...and lots of little things to add polish done through iterative feedback and playtests done on my twitch channel.
Server List will work with Steam with no modifications, you just need to enable Steam in your project, otherwise it will be LAN only. I do not offer any official support for getting Steam enabled in your project however.
|Published||346 days ago|
|Release date||346 days ago|
|Tags||allar, asset, blueprint, First-Person, generic, Shooter, Third-Person Shooter, tool, ue4, unreal-engine|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $50.00 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.