Generic Shooter Sample Project for Unreal Engine 4
A downloadable asset pack for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Currently being re-written, v1.7+ are currently unstable.
This asset is only compatible with Unreal Engine 4 only. This is an Unreal Engine 4 project and can only be opened within Unreal Engine 4.
Requires Unreal Engine 4 version 4.12.5+.
This is the same asset that is available on Epic's Official Marketplace, except if you buy this through Itch.io you will get a discount as you will not be able to automatically receive updates through Epic's Launcher. All updates will be available at no additional cost here as well.
This 100% Blueprint project is the quickest and easiest way to rapidly put together and iterate on a multiplayer first or third person shooter game.
Over 1600 copies sold across all marketplaces!
• First person and Third person camera views
• Full support for multiplayer
• Includes Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch game modes
• Configurable options such as round timer and friendly fire
• Randomly chosen teams with team name and team color support
• In-game Chat
• In-game Scoreboards
• In-game Kill Feed
• Configurable Instant Hit and Projectile weapons
• Includes basic pistol, rifle, grenade launcher, and rocket launcher weapons
• Includes very basic placeholder animations for first and third person
• Weapons can be dropped, behave as physics objects, and can be picked back up
• Ammo pickups
• Hit markers and take damage indicators
• Includes ready to use main menu
• Persistent settings menu
• Customizable player hats
• ...and lots of little things to add polish done through iterative feedback and playtests done on my twitch channel.
|Published||1 year ago|
|Release date||1 year ago|
|Tags||allar, asset, blueprint, First-Person, generic, Shooter, Third-Person Shooter, tool, ue4, unreal-engine|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Multiplayer||Local multiplayer, Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Support, Support, Homepage, Twitter, UE4 Marketplace|
This asset pack is currently unavailable
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.